Monday, March 22, 2010

I wouldn't lie to you...this is my first rodeo

As I try to make this blog a little more pro looking and a bit more involved.. I spend hours upon hours looking for the right layout.. something simple, yet will still catch you're eye and intrigue you to read more. I came across what all you bloggers probably already know about.. shopsense.com.... i adore it and will be using it more often; its so simple to use but has a great layout.. this makes blogging even more enticing!




Missoni and Pucci have the best prints! I love this little dress, Chanel Straw bag and im finally joining the gladiator sandal trend for summer!





Missoni, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Belle by Sigerson Morrison
Shortsleeve Tops by Missoni
Boots by Belle by Sigerson Morrison
ShopStyle

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found same of these sunglasses on this luxury site

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration